Is Fairley House Right for my child?
We have over thirty-five years of experience in identifying the needs of children with dyslexia who are experiencing difficulties in the education system. We know it can be daunting and unclear as to where to go or what the right path should be.
You may be concerned that:
- Your child is underachieving and falling behind their peers at school
- Their confidence is low and they have lost motivation to progress at school
At Fairley House we offer:
- An expert admissions process to identify the difficulties.
- The ability to identify all areas of a child's development and build their confidence
- A 2/3 year formula that will see your child return to mainstream education with the confidence they need to succeed